Annual Report Design
Save time. Team up with pepper for a professionally designed report to impress all your stakeholders.
Get in touch to discuss your annual report design.
Your annual report, your way.
Pepper is all about providing what’s right for each individual client. We’d be delighted to speak with you about how to best structure a service that meets your exact needs. Here are a few ideas we’ve put together.
The Essential Report.
Up to 20-page report, based on your existing annual report style. You provide all finished content and copy (charts, images, financials and other copy). We’ll style the report to align with your branding. Printing not included, however can be arranged.
The Meet Halfway Approach.
Up to 40-page report, using your branding. You provide all draft content (charts, images, financials and other copy) and pepper can provide some editing support, as well as an awesome on-brand design. Printing not included, however can be arranged.
Don’t Lift a Finger.
Well, maybe just one to get the ball rolling and liaise with the crew on your end. This is the all-inclusive option that gives you up to 80 pages. Other than financials, pepper will arrange all content and copy (custom graphics as required), as well as printing and distribution.
Annual Report Design
Lucky you. You’ve been tasked with your company’s annual report design and distribution (or by default have to manage the process). It is widely recognised as an important part of wrapping up the previous year’s financial, operational and marketing activities. However, it also requires you to muster superhuman energy to coordinate most areas of the business at a time when everyone is busy finalising things or planning for what’s to come.
For most staff, ringing in the new financial year is cause for looking forward, not back. So, channelling their energy for that little while longer to get this report out on time can be challenging. That’s why pepperit is here to help. Over the years, we’ve had the pleasure of creating annual reports that are more than financial statements. They are also brand statements. They are another marketing vessel for communicating your most important messages to your most important people.
Are you are legally bound to report to shareholders? Do you choose to pull together an annual report that highlights the best of your business for your stakeholders’ reading enjoyment? For whatever reason you need a memorable annual report design, trust pepperit.
Benefits of a professional annual report design
Presenting your year’s work and results is an important piece of work for your business and brand. With a graphic designer’s approach, it will clearly represent the best of your business to all your stakeholders. It benefits you in the following ways:
- While producing a report is a regulatory requirement, adding elements of marketing and brand communications will provide greater context to your strategies and achievements.
- Assists not-for-profit organisations in securing additional funding and sponsorship.
- Gives you time back to get on with job. We’ll mange the process end to end. Design, copywriting, layout and typesetting. If you need additional assistance with publishing on a website or hard copy printing and distribution, we can do that too.
- Pepper can also produce social media assets to enhance your annual report. Even design an email marketing campaign to distribute electronically, if required.
Annual reports are more than audited year end accounts. Annual reports provide the opportunity to endorse your organisation’s mission and values.
What will my annual report design entail?
Pepper has an experienced team of graphic designers and marketers, who have spent years crafting important documents including annual reports. Always with an approach to authentically representing the brand and the messages within the document. This approach is successful as it combines a winning formula:
- Your corporate brand identity will be woven in – colours, chosen typography and on-brand messaging.
- The report will highlight important successes of the CEO and the team over the past year.
- There will be copy addressing the governance and strategic oversight provided by the Board.
- The annual report design will be an extension of your marketing collateral. Should you wish, it will have a similar look and feel to any current marketing pieces you want to emulate. Also, it will be treated as an opportunity to sell your achievements from the past year and amplify energies for the upcoming year.
- And once you have the annual report design completed, other services like banner and collateral design for AGMs and other stakeholder communications is a feasible extension for us. Ask how we can help.
Digital responsive version of annual report $2,250 +GST.
6 pieces of social media creative for 2 social media platforms (12 pieces in total) $550 +GST.
If printing and distribution is required but not included, we will happily quote separately.
Don’t overlook the advocacy you’ve undertaken throughout a challenging 2020. Management and the Board have worked tirelessly during these unparalleled times.
What will I need to prepare?
While the financials are rarely ready until the end of the design process, there are plenty of other aspects of your annual report you can prepare ahead of time.
- The message from the Board
- Your Executive Director’s message
- The business’s vision, mission and other key messages
- Yearly (or half-yearly) reports from department or committee heads
- A section on your community and stakeholders
- Main accomplishments to communicate
- Visual elements (e.g. charts, diagrams, images, infographics)
- New headshots or other team photos, if required
Check out our work