Join our Digital Marketing Team! Digital Content Producer
B2B digital marketing with focus on property and professional services industry.
In this newly created role we are seeking a switched on professional with prior experience working with an agency or in business to business marketing role.
Armed with at least 2 years experience in a social media and content management role. Prior experience in a professional services firm or property agency would be highly regarded.
The Role – You will work with our digital team to create social media content, website and EDM content and paid advertising campaigns (social and Google AdWords).
- Social Media content creation (including basic graphic design) across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus for both organic and paid content.
- Platform management, monitoring, engagement across the above platforms.
- Analytical reporting and monitor key trends and insights and reporting to clients.
- Experience in designing and managing paid social media campaigns using Ads Manager, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Experience across all social media platforms and understanding of monitoring and analytical tools. E.g. listening tools, Google Analytics and Search Console, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics.
- Creating copy and blogs for websites, all social channels and marketing material.
- Website content management experience, in particular WordPress; with assistance of graphic designer and web developer.
- Producing and managing email marketing campaigns.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously while understanding the client’s objectives and timeframe.
- Develop content and channel recommendations based on insights and changing digital media trends.
- Two years plus experience in social media and content coordinator, executive or producer role.
- Be an excellent oral and written communicator.
- Have a passion for digital marketing for business.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and always willing to go one step above to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Have strong organisational skills, initiative and deliver results.
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Degree qualified in a related field.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Opportunities for career progression to Marketing Manager as well as the opportunity to broaden your skill set and gain experience in other aspects of digital marketing not limited to SEO, website design and development and graphic design.
We are located in the prestigious ‘Post’ Building in Potts Point with easy access to public transport.
Please apply for this role via Seek.