Free Guide: Bathurst Web Design.
CBD expertise at regional prices. When it
comes to doing web design, Bathurst is a
great community to work for.
Download our FREE GUIDE on how to plan and budget for your Bathurst website.
Bathurst Web Design
The beautiful regional hub of Bathurst is a growing opportunity for businesses that are looking to start a new web design project.
So, does your business promote the heritage of the Bathurst region? Or, are you actively developing the arts and culture scene? Perhaps you’re one of the hundreds of businesses that grow, cultivate or serve the glorious food and wine of the area. Or, are you focused on getting residents and visitors outdoors and experiencing all Bathurst and surrounds has to offer? You may even be associated with education and Charles Sturt University.
Whatever your business purpose and goals, a website is the first point of call for many of your customers to find you and learn about what you do, offer or sell. As such, your website design Bathurst is vital to your business’ success.
Key to a successful website design in Bathurst
Website design in Bathurst is no different to businesses in other parts of Australia.
- Firstly, start with understanding who your client or customer is. Get some general rules around their demographic, type of job, lifestyle etc.
- Secondly, what problems do they need to solve when on your website – contacting you, filling out some details, purchasing something, making an appointment, getting product information?
- After that, also understand how they would use your website – on a desktop or a mobile phone? Over several minutes, or quick glances? To get information or make a quick purchase?
- Then write down all the parts of the site you would like to include. Make sense of how these fit together.
- Finally, you can start thinking about how it looks, how it conforms with your brand guidelines, and how it reflects your brand’s or business’ personality.
How much does it cost to do a web design in Bathurst?
We are a Sydney-based marketing agency but proudly have clients across Australia. When it comes to digital marketing and especially web design, you should pick the best fit for your business, not necessarily the one just down the road.
And just on that, pepperit can design and develop your website for anywhere between $3,000 and $50,000. It really depends on many aspects of your project such as:
- How many pages do you want or need on your website?
- How much planning of what pages go where is required?
- Are you writing the copy or are we?
- Do you have some great, hi-res images to use or will we need to source some?
- Finally, what customised functionality will you require, for example a booking system?
If together we can answer all these questions, we’ll be well on the way to a fabulous web design for your business. Contact us for a chat about this or any other aspect of your marketing – obligation free!
Web Design Bathurst
Cost effective website design, development and hosting.
Beyond just going through the process, we’re committed to achieving measurable results, whatever your marketing goals. Great creativity, copy and execution means nothing if it doesn’t bring results.
We work as an extension of your team and systems. We attend meetings, produce reports and work shoulder to shoulder to achieve the results with your trusted team.
Data speaks volumes. We help you to collect, interpret and report results. Whether those reports are for your Board, Management Committee or other stakeholders, we’ll help you report.
Beyond just Bathurst Web Design Services
Planning and building a successful website is half the battle. We utilise industry leading methods to maximise the reach of your website across all mediums and channels.
There’s more to email marketing than spam. We design and build smart, segmented and tailored email campaigns that delight your customers. Backed by rich analytics, make your campaigns convert into sales.
Social media is essential for building a tribe of supporters and to demonstarate your Company’s values. Ensure you have a strategy that’s easy to execute and simple to report on.
Search engine optimisation needn’t be confusing jargon. Simply, tell Google as clearly as possible what your content is about and reap the rewards of ranking organically in Google and other search engines.
Renowned for our industry knowledge, expertise and commentary, we are delighted to partner with Australia’s largest and most well-respected news and industry publications.
Check out our work